Climate of Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand Average Weather
- Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, new-zealand, 38°7'S, 176°18'E, 294 m (965 ft)
- Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.8 degrees Celsius (55 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1466 mm (57.7 in).
- If Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: