| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in April is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 107.7mm (4.2in) of fluid descends during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: