| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in August is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp with rain every now and then. Some 156.9mm (6.2in) of H2O is released during an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: