| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in December is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 128.7mm (5.1in) of liquid precipitates during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 14:48 long with an average length of 14:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: