| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in February is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 112.8mm (4.4in) of H2O is deposited across on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: