| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in January is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched with rain at times. Circa 103.4mm (4.1in) of fluid is released during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 14:06 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: