| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in July is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Some 129.7mm (5.1in) of water is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:09 long with an average length of 9:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: