| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in June is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry with rain every now and then. Some 134.7mm (5.3in) of water tumbles during an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 9:30 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 9:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: