| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in March is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry with some rain. Some 126.1mm (5in) of water tumbles across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: