| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in May is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 114.4mm (4.5in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: