| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in November is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 106.7mm (4.2in) of water accrues across an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: