| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in October is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with occasional rain. Circa 117.7mm (4.6in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: