| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty in September is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with occasional rain. Some 127.2mm (5in) of H2O descends during on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty: